Engrave a compass rose necklace with your own coordinates. Custom coordinates necklaces are a unique, thoughtful gift for her any woman will love.
Engrave the exact place a special life moment took place, where you got engaged, where you were married, where your child was born, where you graduated, even bought your first home. This unique and sentimental personalized necklace is a perfect gift for anniversaries, new mothers, birthdays, graduation or just because.
FRONT ENGRAVING (raised engraving)
Engrave any text of your choice or a set of coordinates
Up to 28 characters (letters, numbers, punctuation)
BACK ENGRAVING (deep engraving)
Additional text can be engraved on the backside up to 4 lines of text 13 characters per line.
The front engraving will always be engraved in our Uppercase Heritage Font which is a more bold style lettering that works best with our raised engraving.
For the back engraving, please choose a font style, your choice!
What is Raised Engraving?
This handcrafted pendant features our signature engraving style called Raised Engraving. Our raised engraving is created by removing hundreds of fine layers of metal so that the letters and graphic literally pop out of the metal blank. This extensive process involves removing much more metal than our standard deep engraving and each piece generally takes 1-2 full hours just to engrave depending on the design.
Individually handcrafted, we sculpt our pendants by hand buffing and polishing the edges and sides of the blank to a fine finish using a variety of hand-finishing techniques.
How To Find GPS Coordinates
• On your computer, open www.google.com/maps
• Right-click the exact place on the map
• Select "What's here?"
• At the bottom, you’ll see a card pop up with your Coordinates
• Click the Coordinates to see the full Degrees Minutes Seconds version on the left
• Type your coordinates into the Order Form below
• Type an * asterisk if you don't have the degree symbol, we will be sure to engrave the actual degree symbol °
Avoid Harsh Cleaners, & Chlorine Bleach
To clean, a couple of drops of mild liquid soap and warm water is all you need
Use this solution with a soft cloth to gently wipe it clean,
Always clean with the grain of the metal.
After cleaning rinse in clean water and then blot dry with a clean cloth.
Avoid Water & Saltwater
We recommend removing your jewelry when showering, exercising, or swimming to avoid soap or sediment build up inside your intricate dark grey engraving. To keep your pendant looking new we recommend avoiding water at all times.
- 3/4" Brushed Finish Stainless Steel Pendant
- 1.2mm Stainless Steel Rounded Box Chain with Lobster Claw Clasp
- Comes packaged in our stylish and modern gift packaging